Landing information - LOLK
B) 2005200800 C) 2005312000 EST
E) CAUTION CRANE ERECTED WITHIN THE APPROACH SECTOR OF RWY30. DISTANCE FROM THR RWY30 480M. HEIGHT 19,5M ABOVE THRESHOLD ELEVATION. CLOSE TO EXTENDED CENTERLINE, YELLOW COLOURED.
|Coordinates||48 12 45 N 013 20 42 E|
|Elevation||1378 ft (420 m)|
|Radio frequency||Kirchheim Aerodrome: 122,65 (ge, en)|
|Runway||12 (116°) / 30 (296°)|
|Dimensions||743 x 18 m|
|Admissible for||engine powered planes, gilder, helicopter|
Approach and departure
- Contact KIRCHHEIM AIRODROME at least 5 minutes before reaching the place. In aerodrome traffic listening watch needs to be maintained.
- If available, indicate GPS distance to ARP when reporting position (e.g. OECEM, final approach runway 30, 1.5 miles)
- NORDO ACFT: approach from North East
- Look out for training flights and gliders
- The traffic circuit is south-west of the runway.
- In traffic circuit a flight level of 2500 ft MSL needs to be maintained
- Flying across the surrounding villages is to be avoided
- When approaching from the north, look out for traffic in the north-east circuit (traffic pattern for gliders)
28.05.2020, 20:25 UTC
|Wind:||300°, 0 ktn|
March - October
Mon - Sat: 10.00am - SS
Sun & Holidays: 09.00am - SS
November - February
To be coordinated with KIRCHHEIM,
but not after 20:00 LT.
Tel: +43 (7755) 64 14
Fax: +43 (7755) 64 14 4
Contact flight operations officer
+43 (650) 4204679